Thursday, May 29, 2008

oldeannieprimitives

Primitive Door Greeter Cardinals Star Fillers


Thanks for dropping by today! I just love how this sweet little door greeter turned out. I have taken some grapevine garland and made a 9-inch wreath. I’ve added to the middle of the wreath one of my primitive stars. It is made from a cutter quilt, stained with a coffee, spice and vanilla mix and baked to reveal a nice aged quality. I have sewn on a rusty bell in the middle of the star. The wreath is decorated with sweet annie and burgundy pip berries as well as a little Spanish moss. I’ve also added two of my cardinals, made from unbleached muslin, painted a deep red, baked and stained with the same prim mix. Their beaks are painted yellow and their eyes are stitched on. At the top of the wreath I’ve attached a bow made from stained cheese cloth. The entire piece measures approximately 11 inches wide by 11 inches tall. This door greeter turned out so nice and would look great in your prim home or among your Americana décor.
Please make sure to check out my other auctions and if you like what you see, I hope you will add me to your favorites. Thank you for your consideration and email me with any questions.
~~ SMOKE-FREE, KITTY LOVIN' HOME ~~

Primitive Patriotic Americana Heart Door Greeter

Thanks for dropping by today! I’ve taken a patriotic cutter quilt and created this heart hanging. The backside is unbleached muslin. The heart is stuffed nicely with fiberfill and then put through my staining process and baked to reveal a nice aged quality.
I’ve attached a grapevine hanger to the top and wrapped some rusty star garland around it. Attached to the front of this heart is a little bouquet of green sweet annie and burgundy and vanilla pip berries.


These are tied with a strip of cheesecloth tied into a sweet little bow and all attached by rusty safety pins. I’ve pinned on a rusty bell with a rusty safety. And to finish it off I’ve pinned on a prim tag that reads “America”. This entire piece measures approximately 8 inches wide by 15 inches tall. This door greeter turned out so nice and would look great in your prim home or among your Americana décor.
Please make sure to check out my other auctions and if you like what you see, I hope you will add me to your favorites. Thank you for your consideration and email me with any questions.
~~ SMOKE-FREE, KITTY LOVIN' HOME ~~
More items came be found at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZoldeannieprimitives

No comments: