Wednesday, May 21, 2008

creativecupboard
Primitive Spoon Ornie *Staltbox* Sheep* Flag


Here is a vintage silverplated round spoon that I have painted a primitive scene on.
I have painted the background an antiques white with shade of brown along the edges.

I added a saltbox, primitive sheep, a fence, a moon and a flag.
I have wrapped it with rusty wire and added a rusty bell too.

There is a loop on the top to hang this by with a piece of homespun tied onto it.
This spoon measures about 8 1/4 inches including the wire to hang it by.

Primitive Crow Watermelon Door Hanger/Greeter


Here is a Primitive Summer Tme theme door hanger that I have made.
I made a watermelon, a crow and sunflowers from muslin and I handpainted each one.
I then stained and baked them to give that prim look.
There are three sunflowers and a crow on a watermelon. I added som spainish moss along the top.
I tied on a piece of homespun and stained cheesecloth with rusty bell.

There is a piece of rusty wire to hang this by.
I also painted a tag in AMericana style and aged it. This is attached with rusty safety pin.
The crow has a piece of stained cheesecloth and a rusty bell on his neck. He has floss for eyes.
This piece measures about 12 inches wide at the widest point and the crow measures about 9 1/2 inches tall.
More items came be found at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcreativecupboard

No comments: