Thursday, April 17, 2008

*crowingaboutprimitives*
WASHED PUREBRED WHITE ROMNEY WOOL 1 OZ



This is a 1 oz. bag of Creamy Champange White Romney Wool with hints of Golden tips.... Terianne's has a wonderful length and nice crimp to her.... she will add that vintage look to any doll creation... I have washed and soaked in warm water with a mild soap.... then rinsed in a warm bath....Length is 5-6" Staples... I try to make my wool veggie matter free...but sometimes a little sneaks in there... I take great care in turning out my wool for my clients... all my wool is sorted, washed and layed out in long lengths... my wool is ready to use when it arrives to you... no sorting and pulling apart that is all done for you.. no waste (from pulling and sorting)

More items came be found at:

http://stores.ebay.com/Crowing-About-Primitives

No comments: