Saturday, April 19, 2008

cathyscreations4u
Handmade Black Raggedy Ann Doll in Watermelon


Hi and Welcome to my Auction!!! This cute African American Raggedy is all handmade by me..... I made the Annie from
Brown Fabric, Stitched her Button Eyes and her facial Features. She has a Full Head of Thick Wool Yarn Hair. Her dress skirt
is a adorable checked fabric with Watermelons on it and her dress top is a pink homespun to match her bloomers.

She has a adorable prim tag that say's "FOLK ART". Her bottom is weighted so she sits nice. She has Painted Leg stripes and
has been signed and dated by me She is a big 15" tall head to toe. All my dolls are handmade by me in a non-smoking
home. Please email me with any question, always happy to hear from you.
More items came be found at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcathyscreations4u

No comments: