Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ahl*cooped*up
Primitive Strawberry Ornies Fillers Tucks


Thanks for taking a peek at my newest creation. This auction is for all 18 HC Strawberries, and the adorable Colander. The Strawberries are made by me, using my own design. I made them from a red fabric with tiny dots. They are sewn, and firmly stuffed. The tops are made from colorwashed muslin. I used real sticks for the stems. The Strawberries are very realistic in size. They measure 1 1/2" wide by 2 or 2 1/2" tall, not including the stem. When they were complete, I stained and baked them to give them that old look we all love. The Colander is 8".

I placed some green moss in the bottom, and put the strawberries on top. A great idea would be to place a small string of electric lights in the bottom with the moss and berries on top.

The lights would shine through the holes. The lights are available an most dollar stores. I have left everything loose to make it easy to ship and store.
My strawberries are scented with Strawberry Jam scent.
This little grouping would look great sitting in a Prim or Vintage cupboard, on the Kitchen counter, shelf, or table. The ideas are endless.
Please check the auctions of my prim groups, buy searching TLOFA or PLOA. They are both starting their Mothers Day Launches. Thanks so Much.
All my items come from a smoke free home.
More items came be found at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZahl*cooped*up

No comments: