Saturday, March 29, 2008

*cathyscreations4u*
Round Head Raggedy Ann Doll Americana


Hi and Welcome to my Auction!!! This cute Round Head Raggedy is all handmade by me....I made the Annie from dyed Muslin, Stitched her Button eyes
and Painted her Facial Features. She has a FULL HEAD of thick Deep Red Wool Hair. I have sewn her Dress from a Navy Blue Fabric with Cream Stars on it and she has a Americana Apron to match her bloomers.

She has a prim tag with Americana Annie on it....just beautiful!!! I made this annie from
a pattern by Sweet Meadows Farm. She is 12" tall when sitting and 20" stretched out. She also has a nicely weighted bottom. I have painted her Leg stripes.
She has been signed and dated by me.
More items came be found at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcathyscreations4u

No comments: