Thursday, September 17, 2009

barbscountryprims
"Primitive Halloween Black Cat Ornies Bowl Filler Tuck

Welcome to my auction!
Up for auction I have 3 Primitive Halloween Black Cat Ornies Bowl Filler Tucks.
My little kitty cats are hand stitched out of muslin that I have aged, baked, painted and than rubbed with a special spice mixture.
They have button eyes, a rusty nail nose attached with embroidery floss, embroidery floss whiskers and a grungy strip of fabric tied around their neck.
They are approx. 4 ¾ inches tall x 3 inches wide x 1 inch thick.

They have a loop of embroidery floss on the back so they can be hung if so desired.
Each kitty cat comes with one of my mini (1 ½” x 1”) altered art Halloween hang tags fastened to their scarf with a grungy safety pin. Also included is one of my larger (4 ¼” x 2 ¼”) grungy Halloween hang tag.
These would look great sitting in a basket or tucked in among your prim Halloween decorations!"

You can find this item and more here...
barbscountryprims

No comments: