Tuesday, January 13, 2009

creativecupboard

**Primitive Small Red Valentine Dress Hangtag**



Hello!Thank you for taking the time to look at my auctions.
Here is a small Primitive little dress that I have made.This is so sweet and adorable! I used a red cotton fabric to make this dress which I then stained with coffee, tea and cinnamon and baked to give it a nice prim look.

I tied a piece of stained cheese cloth around the waist and added a rusty safety pin and rusty bell.I also added a tag that is stained and baked.I made a tiny print of an old style Valetine's Day postcard and put it on the tag with some glitter glass around the edge. It hangs from a stick with a hanger made from a piece rusty wire.It measures about 11 1/2 inches long including the hanger.
You can find this item and more here......

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/creativecupboard

No comments: