Friday, November 28, 2008

colleenscraftshed

Nimbles the Christmas Mouse/ in Primitive Bucket




Hi and Welcome to my Auction! Today I have Nimble the Christmas mouse. The mouse is from one of Patti Ratties patterns but the rest is my design. Nimbles is made out of white felt.

I handstitched his nose and face on. Tiny beads for the eyes. The hat is sewed with a blue fabric with snowflakes on it. I filled the bucket with evergreens, and red berries and then I added Nimbles in the middle of it all.

I did a primitve hang tag that says "Nimble's Christmas". It is 8 inches tall and 5 1/2 inches wide.He looks cute sitting on the table but the back of the bucket is flat so it will hang nicely too. He is just so Adorable. He comes from a Smoke Free Home.
You can find this item and more here.......

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/colleenscraftshed

No comments: