Saturday, August 16, 2008

ahl*cooped*up

Primitive Halloween Pumpkin Make Do Ornie



Good Evening, I am hooked on Halloween. I just love it! I just finished the Pumpkin Make do
using a pattern by Patti's Ratties. It stands 13" tall. The pumpkin is mounted on an old mill bobbin.
I used a prim cotton for the pumpkin, along with wool blend felt for the eyes, mouth and leaf.
The adorable kitty is made fro black flannel. All the little details are hand stitiched. There is no glue in this Make do.

The face on each is highlighted with paint. I added a orange stained gauze bow, and great
smelling kitty prim tag. Thanks so much for stopping by. There will be more prim Halloween items to come.
Everything is made by me in a smoke free home. I am always happy to combine shipping.
More items came be found at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZahl*cooped*up

No comments: