Friday, July 11, 2008

ahl*cooped*up

Primitive Raggedy Witch Doll Halloween


It's so good to be back after Vacation and Company. I've been itching to make something. I just completed this
adorabel Raggedy Witch doll, using a pattern by Homespun Hugs and Calico stitches. I always add my own touches
to make my dolls unique. She is a large 26" gal, not including her hat. Her body is made from stained mulslin, with
painted stripe legs. I used black homespun for the dress. The face is handpainted and sewn. The tinniest of buttons are sewn
on for eyes.

I used Sheeps wool for her hair. Around her neck is a great piece of antique lace that I stained. It is
attached with an wonderfull rhinestone antique button. Even witches like pretty things!

I made the wood bobbin broom, and added a prim tag to complete my Propper Witch. There is no glue in the doll, just stitches. All my creations are made
by me in a smoke free home. Thanks so much for looking.
More items came be found at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZahl*cooped*up

No comments: